At iSystems we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and is not used improperly.
In this document we explain who is responsible for the treatment, for what purpose your personal information will be processed, the legitimacy for the treatment, how we collect it, why we collect it, how we use it, the rights that assist you and are also explained the processes we have put in place to protect your privacy.
By providing us with your personal information and using our websites, we understand that you have read and understood the terms related to the personal data protection information that are exposed. iSystems assumes the responsibility of complying with current legislation on national and European data protection, and aims to treat your data in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner.
Responsible for the data
iSystems Information Technologies SL
Registered office: C/Gran Vía Asima nº 4, 3er piso, CP 07009 Palma de Mallorca
Phone: +34 871 570 536
Contact of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Purposes of the collection of personal data
The data that you provide as a user through the iSystems communication channels will be treated only for the purposes that are included in each of the forms.
Next, we detail the purposes (why we need your data) and legitimations (the causes that legitimize the processing of this data) of the communication channels of iSystems that you can find in the forms:
- Attend, manage and answer the queries, questions and requests made by users through the service or communication channels enabled by iSystems (Legitimation of the treatment: user consent).
- Maintain, comply with and control the contractual and pre-contractual relationship between users and iSystems (Legitimation of treatment: execution of a contract).
- Improve the web pages or tools owned by iSystems, as well as its products and services, in order to offer better quality and service to the user, develop new products / services or improve the internal processes of the entity (Legitimation of treatment : consent of cookies by the user).
- Send commercial communications about products and services, own or from third parties (Legitimation of the treatment: user consent).
- Comply with the legal obligations of iSystems (Legitimation of the treatment: fulfillment of a legal obligation).
When we request data, the voluntary or mandatory nature of the same will be indicated, as well as the purpose of the collection and each of the purposes for which they are requested. If you do not provide us with the data classified as mandatory, it will mean that we will not be able to provide you or you will not be able to access the service for which they were requested. Likewise, we may request from you, and you may or may not provide, other data on a voluntary basis, with the aim that the services offered can be optimally provided.
iSystems communication channels may contain links to other web pages. Please note that iSystems is not responsible for the privacy and data processing of other websites or channels. We recommend that you read the data treatment policies of other web pages with which you link from our communication channels or that you visit in any other way.
As a user you have the opportunity to join the pages or groups that iSystems has on different social networks. Therefore, you must bear in mind that, unless iSystems requests your data directly (for example, to answer queries in a private environment), your data will belong to the corresponding social network.
Therefore, we recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions of use and the privacy policies of the corresponding social network, as well as that you make sure to configure your preferences regarding the treatment of your data in each of them.
iSystems will not transfer your data to third parties except:
- For the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- That is necessary for the provision of the service or the execution of your request.
We only store your personal information to the extent that we need it in order to be able to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected, and according to the legal basis for its treatment in accordance with applicable law. We will keep your personal information as long as there is a contractual and / or commercial relationship with you, or as long as you do not exercise your right to delete and / or limit the processing of your data.
In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving it any use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility may arise from its treatment, which must be attended to and for which recovery is necessary.
Exercise of rights
As the owner of personal data, you can, at any time:
- Access & nbsp; to your personal data and know for what purposes and in what way they are treated by iSystems ( right of access ).
- Modify & nbsp; your personal data, when they are inaccurate or incorrect ( right of rectification ).
- Cancel & nbsp; your personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary ( right to erasure ). li>
- Request the & nbsp; limitation of the use & nbsp; of your personal data by iSystems, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise of claims ( right of limitation ).
- Oppose & nbsp; to the use of your personal data for purposes other than the relationship with iSystems ( right to object ). li>
- Obtain & nbsp; your personal data in a & nbsp; computer file & nbsp; span> for your use or to provide it to a third party ( portability right ).
These rights can be exercised directly or through your legal representative, through a written communication, proving your identity, addressed to & nbsp; firstname.lastname@example.org & nbsp; or to the postal address C / Gran Vía Asima nº 4, 3rd floor, CP 07009 Palma de Mallorca.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect your personal information and your privacy and we review these measures periodically. We protect your personal information through the use of a combination of physical, computer or logical security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way your personal information and personal data are processed, administered and managed. We also make sure that our employees are properly trained to protect your personal information.
In accordance with our guarantee of security and confidentiality, we are especially interested in offering you the highest level of security and protecting the confidentiality of the personal information you provide us. Therefore, commercial transactions are carried out in a secure server environment under the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
Internet is a medium that makes it possible to carry out commercial transactions through the network. Therefore, one of the main concerns for users who use the Internet is the security of data on the network.
As an Electronic Commerce transaction, the entire process of carrying out a commercial agreement is understood, including the contact between both parties: client and company. The aspects that every commercial transaction must meet must be:
The Authentication that guarantees us the legal or physical personality with which we communicate.
Integrity, that is, the content of the communication between both parties cannot be modified.
Confidentiality, which consists of the guarantee that no unauthorized person can know the content of the communication.
Updated March 2021